Watch the latest update from Pastor Jorge Acevedo:
Currently at Grace Church, all campuses are closed and all worship, children, youth, adult and recovery ministries are online. As the stay-at-home restrictions are being relaxed, we can begin to consider what ministries can begin to reengage in physical spaces. With this in mind, the Grace Church Operational Team has made the following decisions effective Monday, June 1, 2020:
- The offices of all four campuses of Grace Church will reopen during their normal office hours. These times are different at all four campuses. Before this day, all the offices and any utilized spaces will be thoroughly cleaned.
- We are asking that every person coming into our buildings be temperature checked. If a person’s temperature is above 100 degrees, they will not be allowed in the buildings.
- We recommend masks to be worn while in the buildings.
- Groups of less than 10 can reserve a room at the church for their gatherings. They can do this by calling the church office and reserving a room. Rooms will be disinfected after each group.
- Traditional recovery groups larger than 10 persons can resume meeting outdoors. We are asking that they use appropriate social distancing measures.
- All worship services along with children, youth, adult and recovery ministries larger than 10 persons will continue to meet online. Our Online Ministry Guide will keep you up to date on our ministries at each campus.
- Our Small Wonders Preschool at the Cape Coral campus will reopen following DCF and CDC regulations.