We have 4 in-person worship opportunities at the Cape Coral campus. Sunday worship at 8am, 9:30am, and 11am; and Friday Choose Recovery at 6:45pm Please see the details below for procedures and pre-registration.
Reserve Your Spot
We're asking that you pre-register each week you plan to attend Sunday worship. This will help us make sure we comply with social distancing requirements and have a seat ready for you and your loved ones. (Choose Recovery on Friday night does not require pre-registration.) Please arrive a few minutes early. We'll do our best to accommodate everyone, however, seats are first come, first serve.
Select one of our new worship times below:
We would ask that you prayerfully think about when it's the right time for you and your loved ones to return in-person to Grace Church, Cape Coral campus. We will continue to offer worship and ministries online for those who are not ready or are not able to engage in in-person ministry. Our digital ministry community has grown tremendously over the last five months, and we know many who plan to continue to their discipleship using our online opportunities. You are part of our family now and we will continue to welcome you!
If you are sick, have been sick, or may have been exposed to COVID-19, please join us online. Additionally, if you have a health condition that makes you more vulnerable, we would encourage you to participate from home as well at this time.
For those who choose to attend in-person, here are some things to know:
- Please follow social distancing requirements and sit only with those persons from your household.
- We are requiring every person to wear a mask during worship. Our best understanding is this precaution helps prevent the spread of COVID and is a simple way we can all follow Jesus’ command to love our neighbor.
Our Children's Ministry on Sunday morning will relaunch Sunday, September 13!
To help make the health and safety of our Kidz a top priority, we are making a few adjustments to the environment, and procedures that follow CDC and social distancing guidelines. Here is what we are asking all Grace Kidz and families to take note of and follow during this time:
- When you arrive at the Family Center please come to the “Welcome Table” that we will have set up on the Family Center Lobby.
- Upon arrival, Kidz and family members will have their temperature checked with a non-contact thermometer, be given a squirt of hand sanitizer, and receive a name tag sticker.
- From there your child will be escorted by a Grace Kidz team member to their correct ministry area. At this time, we are asking all parents and guardians to remain in our lobby.
- Small Group Leaders will assist our Grace Kidz in repeated reminding of the expectation that they follow social distancing. This includes staying 6 feet apart and no physical touch.
- Masks are required for kidz to wear. If you do not have your own personal mask, we will provide one for your Grace Kid. Our Grace Kidz Team and Small Group Leaders will be wearing masks as well.
- Grace Place will have seating set up to honor social distancing while still creating the opportunity for community for our Kidz.
- For pick up parents should come to the table in the Family Center lobby, A Grace Kidz Team member will go and pick up your Grace Kid and bring them to you at the table. Once you receive your Grace Kid please exit the family enter building through the exit doors.
- We are also excited to announce that our services at 9:30am and 11am in Grace Place for Kidz will be streamed live if your family is not quite ready to join us in person.
13 SE 21st Place, Cape Coral, FL 33990, 239.574.7161