What can I do?
We need people to bring the help and healing of Jesus through serving on one of the following teams:
1. Prayer team: Travel to affected areas and homes with others from Grace Church to pray for individuals in need. You can also join the prayer team to get updates of urgent prayer needs and pray wherever you are.
2. Lemonade brigade: Visit persons in affected areas with a team and a supply of cold lemonade to give encouragement to persons recovering from the storm.
3. Debris cleanup: Help pick up yards, tarp roofs, and muck out flooded homes.
4. Chainsaw crew: Clear downed trees in communities and individual homes. If you have a chainsaw the church can borrow for this effort, please let us know!
5. Food Team: Prepare and take food to people in affected areas.
Ready to serve?
If you can serve on any of these teams, please sign-up here.
To give financially over and above your regular giving to the Hurricane Irma Disaster Response efforts, you can do so online here or by check or cash. Please indicate “Hurricane Irma” on your gift.
Share each other’s burdens, and in this way obey the law of Christ. – Galatians 6:2